Monday, December 29, 2008

My year end gifts :)

My year end gifts :)

Its been months since I asked for a simple sms from one of my closest friends in the other half of the world. I've waited months and months for it, until one unexpected day, I received it and I don't know what to do. I just let the moment pass me by and test if he really was the one who sent me a message.

Days after, he talked to my bestfriend and told him that he needs to talk to me for some reason. At first, I was really excited to have some conversation with him after one month, but unfortunately it was a bad news. Its kind of shallow thing but it really hurts me a lot. :( It even made me cry to know that he entered into a new relationship. I guess I was really was the one who is at fault because I was the one who let the relationship end. I somehow regret it but as time passes by, it only made me think and realize how to fight such love struggles in life.

I still keep in touch with him until now. My best friend was the bridge between that guy and me. We are not together as of the moment but the status between us is, complicated. We still chat with each other and we even waited for each other in messenger.

What more surprises me is when he called me in a pc-pc conversation on Christmas Eve. It was really unexpected of him, because he is the kind of guy who used to have things planned. I was really happy to receive that kind of gift from him. The present does not end there. Recently, he called me, using our "a phone card" just to check on me. It was really nice of him and so sweet of him to know that he still keeps in touch of me. He also told me that he still cares for me whatever happens. I like him so much and I still believe in first--last love. I know its kind of weird and old fashioned of me but its really the truth. I can't hide the real feelings inside me.

**Wish me GOD BLESS and I am wishing you a fruitful new year :) xoxo - charm

No comments: