Saturday, January 10, 2009

Isn't he HOT???


Isn't he HOT???



Oh my!! he is really HOT!! His looks, his eyes, his voice!! Everything about HIM is HOT!! ADAM LEVINE, i really like YOU :) Oh well, too much of him... :) I can't get over of the song that I've watched a couple of minutes ago in MTv, "Won't go home without you" Time really passes so fast that it was just March of last year when my father and I watched Maroon 5-Live in Manila. The concert was great and he was really awesome!! I really like the part when the band played, "Makes me Wonder" as their opening song. Everybody was screaming and singing to their tune. Oh, how I wish I could meet him in person and ask him some questions :) If Maroon 5 would be coming back in the Philippines, I would surely plead my parents to buy me good tickets for their concert.


photo courtesy of: http://intothe.files.wordpress.com

Here are some of the Last Year's Maroon 5 concert pix in Manila

No comments: